Arlo Support by Expert
Arlo makes a wireless surveillance camera by an American company founded in 2014 as a joint partner with “Netgear Company.” In 2018, Netgear’s board of directors announced unanimously to separate and make an Independent Company named “Arlo Technologies.” Arlo makes high-definition security cameras with better quality night vision that are very easily portable. Arlo security cameras are designed to be a power saver in standby mode. Arlo shipped millions of devices all over the world.
In this article, you will get all the information about getting an Arlo camera setup, Arlo base station setup, how to sync Arlo camera to base, how to activate Arlo camera, and more. After reading this article, if you still need help, you can talk to the customer support executives of an independent third-party service provider. They will listen to your issues and will help you to solve them.
How to download Arlo app? >> Arlo app Download help
You can download Arlo app by the following steps:
Arlo app download instructions for Android users:
- Step 1: Find the “Play store” app on your android
- Step 2: Open the “Play store” app and type “Arlo” in the search bar found at the top, and search
- Step 3: Find the “install” option and click on it to download Arlo app
- Step 4: Downloading the Arlo app will start on your android device
Instructions to download Arlo app on your mac device:
- Step 1: Find the “App store” app on your MAC device
- Step 2: Open the “App store” app and type “Arlo” in the search bar found at the top, and search
- Step 3: Find the “get” option beside the “Arlo app icon” and click on it to download Arlo app
- Step 4: Downloading the Arlo app will start on your MAC device
How to set up Arlo camera? >> Arlo camera Setup help
In this section, you will get information on how to set up Arlo camera. Read the steps of this section carefully,
- Step 1: Download Arlo app from the app store of your device
- Step 2: Open the Arlo app on your device, and find the option “add new device” at the bottom right
- Step 3: Choose the “add new device” option to add the Arlo camera and click on it
- Step 4: Choose the model of the camera, then click on it
- Step 5: Click on Arlo Base station setup and choose the “continue” option
Choose a device name of your Arlo security camera and tap on continue. Arlo base station will be completed
These steps will also use to install “Arlo Pro 2 setup” and “Arlo Pro 3 setup.”
How does Arlo VMB3500 Setup? >> Arlo camera setup help
In this section, we will discuss the Arlo VMB3500 setup. Follow the steps in the given order to setup Arlo security camera
- Step 1: For the Arlo base station setup, open the web browser in your computer system/ Laptop
- Step 2: Type this link https://my.arlo.com/#/login in your browser’s search bar and click on the “search icon” beside the search bar
- Step 3: Make an Arlo account, follow the instruction, and fill in the required credentials
- Step 4: Connect your Arlo base station to your home router with an Ethernet cable for internet connectivity
- Step 4: Now, Sync your Arlo VMB3500 to the Arlo VMB3500 base station
- Step 5: Place your camera at a distance of two-three feet from your Arlo base station. You can re-locate them later
- Step 6: Locate and press the sync button for extra setup on your Arlo base station for 2-3 second till the LED light turn green
- Step 7: Now, also locate and press the sync button on your Arlo camera for 2-3 second till the LED light turn blue
To connect more cameras, you must repeat the above steps with each camera to get the Arlo base station setup and Arlo VBM3500 setup.
How to set up your Pro 4 XL Spotlight Camera? >> Arlo pro 4 setup help
Follow the step-by-step instructions to download the Arlo app setup for your SmartHub and Arlo Pro 4 XL spotlight Camera.
- Step 1: Connect your adapter of Arlo SmartHub to power
- Step 2: Now, connect your Arlo SmartHub with a router by an Ethernet cable for internet connection
- Step 3: Download the Arlo app from the “play store” of your device
- Step 4: Open the Arlo app, select your device, and then choose your model name
- Step 5: Put the rechargeable battery in your camera on standby mode
- Step 6: A QR code will appear on the device on which you install the Arlo app
- Step 7: Switch on your camera and scan the QR code with your camera. Your device is assigned to your camera
- Step 8: Select the place where to adjust your camera
Follow the above steps carefully to install Arlo pro 4xl camera
How to update Arlo firmware? >> Arlo firmware update support
It is necessary to update Arlo firmware to be able to function properly and to make sure to be updated. Update always comes with some new features and bugfixers.
Follow the instructions to update the Arlo firmware:
- Step 1: Open the Arlo app on your device
- Step 2: Select your device to update. Go to “settings.”
- Step 3: Go to device information in settings, Select Firmware, and click on “update.”
- Step 4: The camera led light will start blinking while updating & installing.
- Step 5: After installation, the camera reboots and the LED light switches off when camera is available to stream, the LED light turns on
Your Arlo firmware is now updated.
Note: don’t turn off your camera while updating.
Arlo official support numbers
Arlo makes a wireless security surveillance camera. You can quickly get a view of your home or office through Arlo cameras. It can be accessed through the Arlo app or any web browser. Here, we have provided you instructions about the Arlo cameras. Reading the instructions provided here, you will get help about how to set up Arlo camera, update Arlo firmware, Arlo Base station setup, and so on. After reading this article, if you need to know more about Arlo setup you can connect with the official Arlo support executive at the given number. Let me inform you that this number has been taken from online internet sources. As per our knowledge the numbers provided here are correct. However, they can be changed by the officially authorized person. We are not responsible for that. We advise you to verify before going through.
|Arlo support number USA||1 (408) 638 3750|
|Arlo phone number Australia||1 800 549 680|
|Arlo number Canada||1 833 290 9488|
|Arlo number UK||0800 970 3054|
|Arlo email||Arlo Help @ arlo.com|
|Arlo chat service||https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx|
How to fix Arlo login problem? >> Arlo connection issues help
Arlo is a wireless security camera that provides high- definition picture quality. There are some steps with which you can solve the issues quickly. But before resolving these issues, it is necessary to know the cause of Arlo connection issues. It would help you get non-stop access to Arlo base station.
There can be many reasons for Arlo Login problem some problems with their solutions are listed below: –
- Kindly check your compatible browser internet connections
- If you are using an outdated browser or an incompatible web browser, it can create problems while Arlo login.
- Arlo supports only Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 10 or above, that includes Firefox, Safari, and more. So, kindly check the compatible web browser before login. Also, check that the web browser you are using is updated. If you are signing in with an outdated version of your browser or Arlo app, then update your browser.
- Check whether your Login credentials are correct. If you were typing incorrect login credentials, it can also cause problems while Arlo login. Make sure the email that you are entering is correct. Sometimes, you enter an incorrect password because the “Caps lock” button is “on” on your device. So kindly verify that the caps lock is off and recheck the entered password
- Sometimes you need to restart your computer device to fix the Arlo login problem
- Remove all the caches and cookies from the browser as it causes Arlo camera issues
Performing these steps can help you out with Arlo problems.
How to sync Arlo camera with base station? >> syncing Arlo camera support
For Syncing your Arlo camera, first, you need to set up Arlo camera. We have mentioned about Arlo camera setup. You can refer Arlo camera setup steps mentioned above.
For syncing Arlo camera, find the Sync button located above the Arlo Camera. Press and hold the “Sync button” for 2 seconds, then release it.
Syncing Arlo Camera will be done.
Arlo Support by us
Arlo is a wireless surveillance camera with high-definition and night-vision picture quality. You can quickly get in touch with your property by Arlo Camera. This article shares information about the Arlo camera setup, Arlo connection issues, etc. After reading all the information about the Arlo camera, if you need more information, you are free to connect with an independent third-party service provider via numbers available here. Any content used in this article is only for information purposes. Our executive will listen and solve your problems.