Asus Support by Experts
ASUSTek is a Taiwan-based multinational computer hardware and consumer electronics company, Which is commonly referred to “Asus”. Asus was founded in 1989 in Taiwan. The company produces many products, including laptops, desktops, motherboards, graphics cards, monitors, networking equipment, mobile phones, and other computer peripherals. The company is among the world’s largest manufacturers of motherboards and graphics cards, and it is also a leading player in the laptop market. ASUS is known for its high-performance, high-quality products and focus on innovation and design. ASUS laptops are known for their sleek designs, powerful performance, and innovative features.
Asus is a well-known brand of networking equipment, including routers. Asus routers are known for their flexibility and customization options, allowing users to optimize their network for specific needs, such as gaming, streaming, and file sharing. Asus also has a range of routers that are designed for specific use cases, such as the RT-AX56U AX1800 WiFi 6 Router is designed for small to medium-size homes that need fast internet speeds and stable WiFi signal. The RT-AX88U AX6000 WiFi 6 Router is aimed at gamers and power users who demand the fastest internet speeds and the most stable WiFi signal. Overall, Asus routers are a great choice for those looking for high-performance, feature-rich routers with a user-friendly interface.
In this article, we will share information regarding setup Asus router, setup Asus wifi extenders, and Asus firmware download. We have also mentioned some common Asus problems such as Asus router not connecting to internet, Asus laptop keyboard locked & Asus mouse not working. You can call independent third-party customer support in case you are unable to solve any error. You can call the number provided on the screen, Executives will listen to your problem and help you with troubleshooting Asus problems.
How to Setup Asus Router >> Asus Wireless Router Setup
If you are unable to setup Asus router, than in this section we have explained all the procedures so you can follow it without any problem. The wireless routers are famous among customers because of their advanced technology in comparison to wired routers.
- First of all, Turn on the router by plugging it into the power outlet
- Now connect the DSL/cable with the router using an Ethernet cable
- Now you have to use another Ethernet cable to connect PC with the Asus router
If you do not have any extra cable, then you need to press the wireless Asus Router setup wizard icon on the device. You will find the Asus wireless network after that connecting with the wireless network, you have to connect with the router.
- In this you have to launch the web browser and enter default gateway 192.168.1.1 in the URL section
- Now on the next page you have to enter default Asus router password and username on Asus wireless router login page
- Now Asus router will automatically detect the connection type and the internet
- After this step you have to follow the on-screen instructions to get connected with the Asus router setup service
This is the whole procedure for setting up Asus router.
Setup Asus extender wifi
In order to setup Asus extender wifi, you must follow the below mentioned steps.
- Connect the Asus Extender wifi to a power source and turn it on.
- Connect your computer or mobile device to Asus extender’s default wireless network.
- The network name (SSID) and password can be found on the bottom of the extender or in the user manual.
- Launch the web browser and navigate to the extender’s setup page. The default Asus IP address is http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.2.1 Log in to the extender’s web interface using the default Asus router password & username.
- Now you have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process, which may include selecting the wireless network you want to extend and entering the password for that network.
- Once the setup is complete, the extender will connect to your existing wireless network and ready to use.
Asus Router Update >> Asus Firmware download.
You can utilize the utility device Manger for Updating Asus driver. You have to follow the steps shown below for Asus router update process.
- In the first step you have to connect your system to the router using an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Now launch a web browser and navigate to the Asus router log in web interface
- The default IP address is typically http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.2.1 Log in to the router’s web interface using the default Asus log in credentials (username and password)
- These can be found on the bottom of the router or in the user manual.
- Navigate to the “Administration” or “Update Asus Router” section of the web interface
- Check if there is any new firmware version available. Click the “Update Asus router Firmware” or “Asus Firmware Download” button to begin the update process. Be sure not to power off the router during the updating process
It may take several minutes for the update to complete. Once the update is complete, the router will reboot automatically.
Official Asus Support
We have briefly mentioned some of the reliable official Asus support numbers. We have found these Asus Customer service numbers from internet sources. You can use this information to contact official Asus support. We advise you to check these given numbers once. You may find some changes done by its official service providers without any prior notice. We are not responsible for any changes you find in the given information.
|Asus support number USA||1-888-678-3688|
|Asus support Phone number canada||1-812-282-2787|
|Asus support Number store||1-855-755-2787|
|Asus product support||1-888-616-2787|
|Asus Service commercial support||1-888-606-2787|
|Asus Support phone Number UK||01442 265548|
|Asus Customer Support India||1800-2090365|
|Asus chat support||Chat Support|
Asus Problems: Asus Support Guide
If you have been using an Asus router for a long time, then it might be a case you can find an Asus device problem in between your work. We have gathered all the information regarding some of the Asus device problems with their troubleshooting steps. You have to go through this section to know common Asus problems with solutions
Asus laptop keyboard Locked:
If your Asus loptop keyboard locked or not working in between of any work. This might be a hectic situation but this issue can be solved with the help of proper guide. Follow the guided steps to resolve this Asus laptop keyboard locked issue.
- Check if the Num Lock or Caps Lock key is on by looking for a light on the key or on the top of the keyboard. If either of these keys is on, press it to turn it off.
- Make sure that the keyboard is connected properly to the laptop.
- Disconnect and reconnect the keyboard to the laptop to ensure a secure connection.
- Restart the laptop and see if the keyboard becomes unlocked.
- Try using an external keyboard to see if the issue is with the laptop keyboard or a software problem.
- Try to update the driver of your Asus laptop keyboard from the device manager.
If still your Asus laptop keyboard not working, then it might be a hardware issue.
Asus router not connecting to internet:
There are a few things you can try to troubleshoot and fix your Asus router not connecting to the interne issue:
- Check that all cables are securely connected. Make sure that the cable from the modem is connected to the WAN port on the router and that the cable from the computer is connected to one of the LAN ports.
- Power cycle your modem and router. To do this, unplug both the modem and router from the power source, wait for a few minutes, and then plug them back in.
- Check that the router is properly configured. Open the web-based setup page and make sure that the settings are correct.
- Check if the internet service provider (ISP) is having any issues. Contact your ISP to make sure that your internet service is working properly.
- Check the firmware version of your router, if there is any newer version available update it.
- Reset your router to factory default settings by pressing the reset button on the back of the router or through the web-based setup page.
Asus mouse not working:
There are a few potential reasons why Asus mouse not working errors occurs. We have also included some possible solutions also:
- Check if the Asus mouse is properly connected or not to the computer.
- Make sure the USB connector is securely plugged into the computer’s USB port
- Try using the mouse on a different computer to see if the issue is with the mouse or the computer
- Check if the mouse is working in the Device Manager
- Go to the Control Panel and click on “Device Manager.” Look for the mouse under “Mic and other pointing devices” and make sure it is listed without any errors
- Update the mouse’s drivers. Go to the Asus website and search for the latest drivers for your mouse
- Check if the mouse is working after restarting your computer
- Try to replace the batteries if it’s a wireless mouse
Asus Support by Us:
Asus is among the world’s largest manufacturers of motherboards and graphics cards, and it is also a leading player in the laptop market. It is known for its high-performance, high-quality products and focus on innovation and design.
In this article we have shared information about setup Asus router, setup Asus wifi extenders, Asus Router update, and Asus firmware download. We have also mentioned some common Asus problems such as Asus router not connecting to internet, Asus laptop keyboard locked & Asus mouse not working issue. You can call independent third-party customer support in case you are unable to solve any error. By dialing the number provided on the screen, you will be connected to Third-party support, where Executives will listen to your problem and help you with troubleshooting Asus problems.