Looking for Mac Support Number? Try this Mac Support Article
There are many quality products present in the market. When we here the term quality products, the first brand that comes to our mind is the Apple. Apple is the most famous brand in the world regarding the quality gadgets. It manufactures various electronics products, and Mac is one of them. Apple Mac is one of the most popular products of Apple. It is manufactured with the unmatched technology, and it is why it is the first choice of all the customers all over the world. Mac is better than PC in many ways. It offers some outstanding features to the customers. Mac designs various products such as MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac mini, iMac, and Mac Pro. Apple has developed a special department Mac customer service to help the customers in resolving all the issues related to Mac and its products. The customers just need to call Mac support phone number to reach the official Mac tech support team. The experts present at the Mac technical support can resolve all the issues regarding your Mac through Mac number.
MacBook is the most powerful laptop as compared to the laptops of other brands. It is very thin in size and lightweight. Mostly, the Mac products did not cause any issue. In case, if you encounter some trouble on your Mac, then you are advised to call Mac phone number to get in touch with an expert present at the Mac service. Since Apple offers free support and Mac service regarding the Mac issues for some specific time and after that customers need to contact the Mac helpline by calling the Apple Mac support number. If the users want to get the required help through chat, then he can contact the Mac support chat to chat with a customer support representative available at the Mac customer support. Here, we will discuss some technical issues along with their solutions so that the Mac users don’t need to go to the mac help desk.
How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac using MobiMover?
The users can use MobiMover software which is a free iOS data transfer tool to sync contacts from an iPhone to a Mac. The users can know more about the MobiMover software by contacting a technical expert present at the Mac customer service by calling the Apple Mac support number. Although, we are going to discuss the steps here also so that you don’t have to take the help of Mac tech support. The procedure is developed with the help of expert professionals. We suggest the users to go through the steps provided here so that you don’t have to call Mac support phone number to reach the official Mac technical support. The procedure is discussed below. Take a look at the procedure provided below before you plan to contact the Mac helpline.
- Visit the MobiMover website and download the software on your Mac.
- Make sure that the iTunes is of the latest version to perform a smooth syncing process.
- Now attach the iPhone to your Mac computer using a USB cable and then launch MobiMover.
- Using MobiMover, the users can transfer the contacts in two different ways.
- If you want to sync all the contacts at once, then select Transfer to Computer and wait until the iPhone contacts get loaded.
- If you want to copy some selected contacts from the iPhone to Mac, then select Custom and then Contacts.
- Now keep the selected Contacts and then tap the three dots inside the Mac icon to select the folder where you want to save all the contacts that have to be transferred to the Mac from the iPhone.
- Now click on Transfer to launch the syncing of contacts to the Mac from your iPhone.
- Once the process is complete, the users can tap on View to see the contacts that are transferred to your Mac.
- The process is now finished, and the users can call Mac number in case of further information.
Using these steps provided above, the users can easily sync contacts from iPhone to Mac and they don’t feel the need to call Mac phone number to get the necessary help from Mac help desk. In case you stuck somewhere or you face some other trouble while performing the above process, then contact Mac customer support for an instant solution. However, if you don’t want to call Mac support phone number, then you have the option to chat with an expert available at Mac service through the Mac support chat. The users should know that making a call to the official Apple Mac support number requires lots of free time. Nowadays, the users don’t have so much free time to wait for so long at the official Mac customer service. So, we suggest the users to contact a third-party Mac tech support. You can make a call at our toll-free number, and we help you to reach an independent third-party Mac technical support that offers the best Mac service and support to the customers. You can chat with the experts present at a 3rd-party Mac helpline through Mac support chat. You are required to invigilate terms and conditions before reaching a 3rd-party Mac number through our toll-free number.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac?
The users searching for the process to transfer contacts to Mac from an iPhone always prefers to call Mac phone number to get the help from Mac help desk. Although, they don’t need to contact the Mac customer support for minor help and support. The users can see the steps provided here if they are thinking to contact the Mac customer service. If you encounter some issue in the above process, then you are free to contact the Mac tech support by calling the Mac support phone number. So, we suggest the users to follow the steps presented below before contacting the Mac technical support.
- Attach the iPhone to the Mac computer with the help of the USB cable connection of the iPhone.
- Wait until the iTunes recognizes your iPhone that you have connected. Once you your iPhone in the “Devices” section present in the left column of the iTunes just tap on iPhone icon.
- Tap the “info” tab present on the top of iTunes screen. Now you will see a screen that allows you the option to manage the iPhone contacts.
- Tick mark the box present besides the “Sync Address Book Contacts.”
- Select your option whether to sync “Selected Contacts” or to sync “All Contacts.” If you select the option to sync “Selected Contacts” then tick mark the box present in front of each contact that you want to add to your Mac.
- Tap on “Sync” button and your iPhone contacts will be added to your Mac Address application.
- If you have selected any additional option, then your contacts will be added to your google account or yahoo account automatically.
The process to transfer the iPhone contacts to Mac is now finished, and the users don’t need to call the Mac number to reach the official Mac helpline. These steps will help the users to avoid contacting the Apple help desk through Mac phone number. It may be possible that the users encounter some other issue while following the above procedure. In that situation, the users have the best option that is to contact the Mac customer support by calling the Apple Mac support number. The users have the second option also other than calling the Mac support phone number. They can get the required help through Mac support chat by contacting a technical expert through chat. However, the best way to contact the Mac customer service is to make a call at Mac number.
How to Turn On the Phone Number or Turn It Off on your Mac?
In this section, we will discuss the procedure to turn the phone number on or turn it off for the Mac computer. If you see the discussion, you won’t feel the need to contact Mac tech support or help. If you do not understand any step in the discussion, then you can contact the Mac technical support to get the required Mac service. If you do not find the steps helpful, then you are free to contact the Mac helpline by making a call at the Mac phone number. We advise the customers to follow the procedure given below before they contact Mac help desk for help. Once you set up the phone number, you can easily turn it off and on for FaceTime and Messages on the Mac computer.
- Launch FaceTime or Messages. If required, log in with your Apple ID and that you have been using on your iPhone with the FaceTime and Messages.
- Select Messages and then Preferences in the Messages section, then tap on Accounts and choose the iMessage account. Select FaceTime and then Preferences in the FaceTime and then finally tap on Settings.
- Turn On or Turn Off your phone number:
- To turn your phone number on, choose it and then your Apple ID present in the list.
- To turn your phone number Off, just deselect it in the list.
- If you want that the recipients should not see your Apple ID and just see your phone number, then choose your phone number from the pop-up menu saying “Start new Calls from” & “Start new conversations from.”
The process is now finished, and the users don’t need to call Apple Mac support number for help. This process will help the users to avoid contacting the Mac customer service and resolve the issue by themselves. Although, in case of some issue, they are free to contact mac customer service by calling the Mac support phone number. If you want to get the required Mac service via chat, then you can chat with the experts present at Mac support chat. Many customers don’t prefer to contact the official Mac technical support, and that is why the 3rd-party Mac helpline are more successful that can be contacted using their Mac number. You can call our toll-free number provided on the website if you want to get in touch with a 3rd-party Mac tech support. The toll-free number will redirect you to an independent third-party Mac phone number to get the best Mac customer support. You have to watch the terms and conditions before you call our toll-free number and get in touch with a 3rd-party Mac help desk.
How to Add Phone Number to iMessage on Mac?
The process to add the phone number to an iMessage on Mac could be provided by the experts available at Mac customer support through the Apple Mac support number. However, you can get the required help without calling the Mac support phone number just by following the steps we are discussing below. Once you follow the steps provided below, you don’t have to contact the Mac tech support for help. We suggest the users to follow the method first before you plan to contact Mac technical support. You can get the required help through chat by contacting the Mac support chat. Before reaching the Mac helpline, follow the procedure given below:
- Launch Settings, then go to the Messages and ensure that iMessage is on. You may have to wait for few seconds to activate it.
- Click on Send and Receive. If you receive a note saying “Use Apple ID for iMessage,” press it and then log in using the same Apple ID that is used on your Mac also.
- In the section that says ”You can be reached,” ensure that there are tick marks next to your phone number for Apple ID.
- Now visit the Settings, then FaceTime and then perform the same steps.
- On your Mac computer, you can turn on the phone number that you have added recently.
The procedure to add the phone number to iMessage on Mac is now complete, and you don’t need to contact the Mac number for help. You need to contact the Mac help desk when you face some issue in the above process. However, we have created the steps so that the users can avoid contacting the Mac phone number. Although, if they stuck somewhere, then the users are free to contact the Mac customer support and they will get all the necessary details about the process and complete Mac service for their Mac product. Some users don’t prefer to call the Apple Mac support number. For those users, there is an alternation option available all the time. They can get the necessary help through chat. They just need to chat with the technical experts present at the Mac support chat. Or else, they can get the necessary help through a 3rd-party mac help desk.